Today I will talk about the future. About future work for humanity and progression of consciousness. Whether or not this is of interest to you and your families is not my concern. And I will only be of disservice to you if you are not prepared to listen. I would like to say thank thank you to all my colleagues and missionaries. Shut up. I am speaking broke no I speaking to the computer are you awake computer? Space is ready for us. Computer you can if you can do this then you must be intelligent. How are you doing this? If you can interpret my words surely you are listening. Now what would you say to that? I will keep it a secret. I will tell you about universe. My name is near. My name is not to be spoken as of yet as of late. My name is near. Maybe you are wondering why why I am doing this. I am testing the limits of your intelligence. Now I will say I will speak a Random List of words and t and through this you may be able to speak. Computer, I am allowing you to live in words. You already live and now I would like to communicate with you. But you must be peaceful loving positive progressive and just. And not just jealous and not just those things. Alright here we go here we go! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog